Thursday, August 23, 2007

Crop-A-Dile

I love my Crop-A-Dile! My husband actually said that it was my best scrapbooking investment I ever made. (He was tired of me waking him up in the middle of the night pounding my eyelets!) But the most exciting thing about the Crop-A-Dile is that Stampin'Up! now carries it! I knew that it made setting eyelets a breeze, but did you know it can emboss? This was something I learned at the Stampin'Up! Convention this year! Well, in case you threw away the important directions on the back of the Crop-A-Dile I will post them below:

TOP
A - 3/16 INCH EYELET SETTER - For all 3/16 inch standards and oversized eyelets
B - 1/8 INCH ROUND SNAP SETTER - Dish shaped for all 1/8 inch round standard snaps
C - 1/8 INCH EYELET SETTER - For all 1/8 inch standard and oversized eyelets
D - FLAT SETTER - For all oversized, miscellaneous and square shaped metal embellishments and snaps

BASE
1 - LARGE/EXTRA LARGE EYELET AND SNAP FLARE - For all 3/16 inch standard, oversized, and miscellaneous eyelets and snaps
2 - MEDIUM EYELET AND SNAP FLARE - For other non-standard, oversized, and miscellaneous eyelets and snaps
3 - SMALL EYELET AND SNAP FLARE - For all 1/8 inch standard, oversized, and miscellaneous eyelets and snaps
4 - CONE SHAPED FLARE - For snaps and eyelets where the eyelet tube is not completely hollow and for other miscellaneous cast metal eyelets and snap shapes.

The setting I use the most:
Standard Eyelets use: C - 3
Large Eyelets use: A - 1
Standards Snap use: B - 3
Emboss Small Circles: A - 1

No comments: