Friday, April 18, 2008

Cuppacakeabella

My 3 year old son is going to a birthday party tomorrow for a little girl who is turning 3 too (and is just as precious as the bella sitting on the cupcake!) I used Stampin'Up!'s Watercolor Pencils and a blender pen to color my bella. You might not be able to see, but I also added Iridescent Ice (Stampin'up! embossing powder) to the cupcake and the spots on the bella's dress to add some sparkle. This bella is called Cuppacakeabella from Stamping Bella. The ribbon is also from Stampin'Up! it is the Flirty collections (but I believe it is retired already - sorry.) The pattern paper is the from the Designer Series of Stampin'Up called Loves Me (it was from a mini catalog I think.) Thanks for looking and have a good evening! :) My pizza & Hubby are waiting -----> It is my "free" night. Free of absorbing any calories! I wish haha.

1 comment:

Katie Cotton said...

she looks fab!!!! :)

Katie C
blushabella