Sunday, July 13, 2008

Inspiration Boards

If you have seen my craft room it is FULL from baseboard to ceiling (hanging baskets included) I really don't have alot of room to display my work, but I've been wanting to think of something small. I found these old dollar store bamboo looking place mats in my dining room hutch the other day. The place mats were cool, but they started scratching my dining table, so it is time to find another use for them! I decided to try to use these as "display boards" in my craft room. Here is what I came up with. I put them on either side of my bookcase.

All I did was hot glue small close pins in different angles and positions on the place mat and added some cards I've made recently. It is too small for my scrapbook pages, but at least it is something creative. Plus it shows off some of my new bella stamps!


No comments: