Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Use your own computer fonts with your Cricut(TM)?

Are you dreaming? Nope, I found this software that works with your CricutTM machine to allow you to use all your fonts and dingbats that you already have on your computer. No more buying expensive cartridges!!

Quote from the website: "Sure Cuts A Lot" is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut your True Type fonts and various shapes on your CricutTM Machine. With the combination of using your Fonts and importing custom artwork (SVG), the possibilities are endless!

I've downloaded my software already and have played with a few fonts! It works great! I'm very excited to start working on some projects using this new software!

You can even weld your letters together!

To get your version today --Click Here --> http://www.craftedge.com/products/products.php?rfid=9012270&ref=957d91caff604dbd762c02680e06131b
If you purchase the product use this link above and it lets them know that you found out about this product from me and that I sent you to there website.

I bet you are going to love this software!


1 comment:

Arlene Delloro said...

Timmi, love seeing your boys on Grandma's blog. I've tried my hand at scrapbooking, but it just didn't grab me like cooking and quilting. You've done a wonderful job on your blog and in helping mom with hers. I see a job there in the future!