Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September Project Night

Well, with the new Stampin'Up! catalog, and I finally got my shipment of goodies here is what I came up with for the next project night. I hope you like it!

We will be using watercolor paper, aqua pen, and ink pads to color in the adorable elephant!

This card uses one of the two faux metal techniques I will be teaching that night.


Create a unique card from Stampin'Up! Scallop Note card collection.


The above card has the second method of the faux metal techniques.

And last, but not least create a fun pop-up card! See the post below for another pop-up card I did for my husband's birthday. It shows it open and closed.

You will get to create all 5 cards - plus get a Fall 2008 Idea Book and Catalog. The next project night is September 12, 2008.


1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I APPRECIATE ART & CRAFTS, ART/DESIGN IN GENERAL...
MY BLOG IS A COMBO OF THESE WITH A DASH OF HUMOUR...HOPE U CLICK-CLICK & HAVE A FEW LAUGHS AT MY EXPENSE..HEE! CLICK HERE=
WWW.LENORE-NEVERMORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
HOPE U LIKE & LEAVE COMMENTS OK