Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thomas the Train Pop Up Card

Well - Here is my first Draft of my Thomas the Train Pop-Up Card for my son's 2nd birthday. I still have a little tweaking to do...but I'm pleased with my first draft. I got the idea from Splitcoaststampers.com. To view another Pop-Up card and where to find the instructions ----> Click Here

Below is what the card will look like closed.


Here is the card Open.


I did cheat with the actual face. I scanned a album cover of Thomas. Then used a circle punch to punch it out. I also used several different size circle punches and corner rounder punches to add different elements to the card. I just love punches...they make everything so much easier! I'm so excited about these!!!


1 comment:

Susan said...

How cute is that. great job Timmi you are so talented.
mom