Saturday, June 9, 2007

Baby Formula Cans


My youngest son is 7-1/2 months old, and we use formula in his cereal in the mornings. We just finished our first can of formula. I was just about to throw it away, and my husband said "You're not going to save that?" (Usually, I save everything, but with two little ones I just don't have enough room for it anymore) As I took a second look at the can I realized it was something that would be good to hold pencils, pens, or misc. items. After I decorated it, I was going to keep it for myself, but then I realized it was just too cute! I decided to give it to my hostess on Monday to say "Thank You" for hosting a party. I think the can came out pretty cute! So, now I have to find room for baby formula cans in my craft room!

1 comment:

whitneyingram said...

I have about 20 formula cans I am trying to find ways to use. This helped! Thanks!