Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mom, You will be so proud :)

I do not sew! (That is my mom's job) I wish I did sometimes - especially after it took me 10 mins to thread the needle even with the instruction book right in front of me. What you see is a before and after picture of our jogging stroller. It seems to have frayed, and just started falling apart the last couple days. Well, I tried calling the BabyTrend (will no luck or response back) I decided to take things in my own hands. I nice lady helped me at Hobby Lobby find the straps, and I purchased 2 yards. Now, I'm ready! It took me a while, but I took apart the old straps and figured out how to thread the new ones! Viola... 1 hour later ....it is safe for me to take my boys for a walk again! My mom will be so proud!

Now, I understand how people feel when they start to scrapbook. I was overwhelmed just trying to figure out how to thread the needle let alone the pressure of actually making something! The funny thing I have the sewing machine not for sewing material, but for scrapbooking!!

No comments: