Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Stamps / Magazine Storage


To hold my Scrapbooking and Stamping magazines I have colorful magazine holders from abcdistributing. I really don't have a creative way to store my stamps like some people have a dot system or organized by themes. I have mine stacked by size of storage box and the names of the stamp set is on facing out. It works for me! However, sadly, a bunch of these stamp sets are about to be retired this year!! I lost a bunch of stamp sets this time. Click here to view Stampin'Up!'s retired list for 2007.

3 comments:

Susan said...

you are so smart. you must take after your mother

Krystinah said...

Good Job.....I wish my craft studio was so clean....I have stuff everywhere.....Thanks for sharing...Kristina

Loreen said...

Your craft room is amazing! I wish I could be that organized =) I wanna come over & play with all of your cool supplies!! Thanks for sharing =)