Thursday, May 15, 2008

Creative Money

I've decided to try something new with my blog, and I'm excited about this new opportunity. A friend of mine mentioned getting paid to blog. I was not sure what she was talking about, but after talking more to her about it and doing some research on my own I decided to give it a try. (I mean really....have you seen the amount of ribbon I own? And I love getting more- I've got to make money to continue my addiction.) At least I can admit it.....


Well instead of doing 12 Step Program to break my addiction of buying ribbon and stamps. I joined up with PayPerPost.com.----> blog network <----- My friend that I had mentioned above said that she has made between $15 - $30 a day! Wow! I thought I had to give it a try and see how it works. So, wish me luck. If you want to join and add this to your blog you can click on the PayPerPost referral logo on the left hand side. So far signing up has been very easy and I'm looking forward to a great relationship with PayPerPost. I've also learned how to do a few computer tricks while watching PayPerPost Video tutorials. Like the screen shot above of their website.


No comments: