Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Gifts

I finally get to post this. For Mother's Day I created a Hodge Podge Gift Basket for the Mom's in our family (I also made a set for a friend that had us over for a Crawfish Boil.) I've been waiting until after Mother's Day so my mom would not see what she is getting.

The baskets were round tins from Target $1 spot, I added pictures my 3 year old colored, a wooden magnetic frame that he also colored, a "green" Target bag that zips up like a wallet size, and a set of momogramed cards like these. (I forgot to take a picture of the tins before I gave them out...woops)

The background of the cards are embossed with Cuttlebug folders, the paper is from Stampin'Up! Designer Series. The round, round scallop, and square punches are from Stampinup!, the scallopped square was cut from my Cricut (the Mini Monogram Cartridge). The ribbon and alphabet is also from Stampin'Up! (Lovely Letters Alphabet). These were SUPER easy to make. I made 6 sets of 5 (30 cards) and matching envies in about 3.5 hours. Once I figured out how I wanted them to look it was a breeze! I even made a set for me!

1 comment:

Loreen said...

The embossing looks great on these cards. Thanks for sharing =)