Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Huggybella Card

I just love this card! I used Huggybella from Stamping Bella. The brown ribbon is retired from Stampin'Up!'s Ribbon Originals Flirty Collection. The paper is also SU!'s Loves Me Designer Series paper. I used my Nestabilities to create the oval and scallopped oval. I got my Nestabilities 40% off from the website http://www.cutathome.com/. If you sign up for their newsletter you can get a 40% coupon every month! This card is larger because I had a long letter I wanted to write to someone special. It is a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper folded in half. I used the Stampers Select white cardstock from Papertrey Ink it is great for coloring in your Bellas and as a THICK card base. You will not have any more cards that can't stand up because of all your favorite embellishments. I also used my SU! watercolor pencils to color in "my girls". Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Debby said...

Super cute. I love the watercolor pencil look, I am watercolor pencil challenged.

Lori said...

Very cute. Love the colors and the ribbon.

Christi Flores said...

This is so cute!! I love the colors!