Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day for my Dad

Here is a card I made for my Dad for Father's Day. It is Fixafella from Stampingbella! This is perfect for my Dad! He can fix ANYTHING! Inside the card I used old beer caps and punched out pictures of my boys using a1" circle punch. Then I put Crystal Effects on top to give it the glossy look! I also hot glued a magnet on the back of the beer cap so he can put the pictures on his tool chest at work! :) (You can also glue a thumb tack and use them for bulletin boards)




4 comments:

christine said...

awsome card tyfs! :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I think they are great! I LOVE the bottle lids! How Cute!!!

Debby said...

You knocked yourself out for Fathers Day. Wow! You Rock! Everything is way cool! I especially love the bottlecap card. Very clever!...

Kim said...

That is an AWESOME card! Love the picture magnets!
Hugs~ Kim