Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Craft Desk

I promised pictures of my desk that my AWESOME dad made me! I love it! It has a built-in shelf that holds all my white drawers (I got these from Michaels). The best thing about this desk is the pull out drawer! My layouts stay on this ledge and I stamp glue and work on the actual desk above. No more accidental glue marks on my layouts! And it is perfect when my two little ones wake up from a nap and I'm not finished with a layout. I just push it in away from sticky fingers.



My dad is working on a sewing table for my mom too. Check out her blog to view her table. http://susansews.blogspot.com/search/label/Sewing%20Table

I think my dad should retire and start making craft tables and ribbon holders! He made me this ribbon holder on the right at this post

No comments: