Monday, June 30, 2008

Magazine Storage

I can't help it! I LOVE to organize. My husband thinks I like to organize more than I like to work on my paper projects. There is just something about about a neat, organized, and LABELED space! haha. I wanted to take my magazine of my bookcase (it was starting to look too cluttered with 4 subscriptions of magazine coming to me. So, I decided to put them into a filing cabinet, but I did not want them to start bending and curling. I tore apart regular hanging folders and used the metal rod to put inside each of the magazine. Then I separated the magazines titles and by months.
I also started spray painting my while plastic shelves brown to match the rest of my room. My goal is to get my room Chocolate Brown, Bashful Blue (SU! color) and white accents. I used that Krylon Fusion paint for plastic.


No comments: