Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Standing or Sitting?

How do you prefer to scrapbook? My Dad made me an AWESOME table ( I can't take a picture of it yet) I have WAY too much of a mess on it. But lately I've been standing up scrapbooking (I guess I get tired of getting up and down to get stuff. I change my mind alot when I create a page. Plus, I like looking at the layout from higher up. I seem to get a better feel about it. I'm thinking about raising the table, but I don't want to do it then be sorry. Just wondering how others scrapbook.

1 comment:

Debby said...

I am a definate stand up scrapper card maker. I move the chair way out of the way and I'm on the floor a lot and moving around a lot and the chair just gets in my way. I would love to have a SUPER long table but perhaps it's better not. I can't find my table right now.